SMT1 is prediction-simulation software for EOD stock market traders. It generates all-in-one output forecast signal. This signal is combined from technical indicators, waves, and cycles data by Artificial Intelligence (AI) module. Also based on prediction accuracy, AI decides what time-frame signals to include. There are three types of output: (1) positive numbers for up trending symbols, (2) negative numbers for down trending ones, and (3) zero numbers for uncertain prediction (when AI is unable to provide a reliable prediction result).
SMT1 has the following benefits:
1. Its comprehensive AI forecast output is combined into a single list of ranked symbols. Such a simple concept enables most investors/traders to use the software easily.
2. The software recommends entry/exit prices that allows users just to place a limit buy or limit sell order for the next market day.
3. The software has a back-test simulation functionality that allows users to try different trading strategies.
4. Except a calculated sell signal, the software has an ability to maximize trading profit by optimizing additional sell-trigger parameters.
5. The software includes an extra feature to analyze a current position, recommend the action, track buy-sell transactions, and measure trading performance.
6. Since AI is able to optimize many settings parameters, the number of user-defined parameters is minimized so that users can save time.
Stock Market traders use different types of sell signal to exit position. Since exit signal cannot be reliable enough, some traders use stop loss and profit target to exit position. Addaptron Software has done numerous computer simulations to learn if adding more exit conditions can improve trading return. The research discovered that a better trading return in the long run can be achieved by using as many as four conditions for exit. This multi-trigger exit concept has been implemented in SMT1 as a new 4-Way Exit Method.
InverseLite is a Resisitivty sounding interpretation program. A commonly used tool by Geologists, Geophysicists, Water and Civil Engineers. Given any set of sounding data (i.e Electrode Spacing and Apparent Resistivity values) it finds a likely earth layer model. It can also generate apparent resistivity values for any given earth model.
Using the Levenberg Marquandt non-linear Least Square method, the program finds a layer parameters that fit the field sounding data.
The program can be used to interpret Schlumberger and wenner Resistivity Sounding data including noisy datasets. It can also be used to generate apparent resistivity values for any given layers. The program can be used for interpreting sounding data collected from any terrain, for any purpose including location of borehole drilling points, foundation engineering studies and mineral exploration etc.
The program would increase the ability of the geophysicist to analyze and interpret data quickly and more effectively. The commonly applied methods of interpretation by curve matching are error prone and there is really no means of checking the correctness of the interpretation. With Inverse Lite however, every interpretation is cross checked against the original field data, percentage differences are also calculated.
+ Fast Inversion of Schlumberger and Wenner Resistivity Sounding data
+ Requires no initial guess or starting model
+ Detail Error check back of Inversion model
+ Forward Generation of Apparent Resistivity Data for any given model
+ Supports Windows resources and media
+ Graphical display of Field and inverted data
Customizable on-screen display and tray icons of the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys. With Caps Lock Commander you can choose the screen position, style, color, and transparency of an on-screen indicator. You can also choose whether to display when keys are toggled on or when they are toggled off, force keys to stay toggled on or completely disable and apply separate rules for how each key behaves. Customization is key with Caps Lock Commander. You can use as many or as few options as you want.
– Highly configurable cross-platform chart.
– Support for VCL Win32/Win64, FMX Win32/Win64, MacOS-X, iOS, Android, LCL Win32/Win64, Mac OS-X, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
– Support for multiple series with optional separate or combined auto range for x- and y-axis.
– Bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area chart types.
– Pie, donut, spider, line and digital line chart types.
– XY line and XY scatter chart types.
– Legend with glyph representing the chart type for each series.
– Formatting of values in various formatting types (numbers, floating point numbers and date time)
– X-axis and y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and multiple position support.
– Optional configurable background grid.
– Series markers with bitmap and custom drawing support.
– Series labels with formatting support and optional stacked mode.
– Annotations for each series point.
– Optional 3D drawing mode.
– Design time editor.
– Separate runtime editor for desktop operating systems.
– High number of events for further customization.
– Opacity support (FMX only)