Disk Adapter For VMware Workstation by YurikSoft offers an easy way to connecting RAW (DD) and EnCase (.E01) disk images to VMware Workstation Pro or(and) Player. Using the program, you will no longer need different converters for converting Raw and EnCase disk images to VMDK and so on.
Disk Adapter For VMware Workstation will allow you to avoid duplication of the same disk images in different formats. The program can work with RAW disk images in read-write mode and with EnCase disk images in read-only mode. You can use up to five disk images at a time.
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1/2012/2012 R2/2016.
– About 15 megabytes of free space on hard disk. – The minimum memory required on the system is 2 GB. 4 GB and above is recommended.
– VMware Workstation Pro 14, VMware Workstation Player 14, VMware Workstation Pro 15, VMware Workstation Player 15.
– supports RAW (.dd) and EnCase (.E01) disk images;
– connecting RAW disk images to VMware Workstation in read-write mode;
– connecting EnCase disk images toVMware Workstation in read-only mode;
– use up to five disk images at a time;
– connecting to VMware Workstation Pro and Player;
– adding disk images to a stopped virtual machine;
– adding disk images to a started virtual machine.